Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
My brother-in-law rents out this cabin in Spread Eagle Wisc. on hwy 2. It's ten minutes from Iron Mountain and walking distance to a bar/restaurant and the Gold Nugget. ( I'm sure a few of you know what that is, wink,wink)
No pets allowed in the cabin though. 715-696-6555

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I believe there is a person on here who rents cabins on Lake Gogebic. Maybe he'll give you the MS discount?

I think his name is Bow Hunter Brandon?

·
Registered
498 Posts
My brother-in-law rents out this cabin in Spread Eagle Wisc. on hwy 2. It's ten minutes from Iron Mountain and walking distance to a bar/restaurant and the Gold Nugget. ( I'm sure a few of you know what that is, wink,wink)
No pets allowed in the cabin though. 715-696-6555
Please tell us more about this Gold Nugget you speak of;);).

Cabin looks really nice for a week long grouse camp. How much$$ ?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
R Cabins up in Channing is a good place, a little north of Iron Mountain. They are dog freindly also. According to their website the place is for sale, has been for a couple years. would be a nice semi retirement job/location! lol

http://rcabins.com/

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Please tell us more about this Gold Nugget you speak of;);).
http://goldnugget12.tripod.com/

If you look you might find a club like this at every road crossing into Wisconsen from the UP. If you visit Ironwood and travel down main street it will transition to Hurley Wi and there might be more than 6 of these establishments.

I have never passed thru the swinging doors in any of these towns.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Cabin looks really nice for a week long grouse camp. How much$$ ?
I haven't a clue what he charges. I haven't stayed there in many years. You'll have to give him a call. It sleeps 8. I do remember the bar had pretty good food and was a log structure. It's maybe 100 yards to the east. I didn't visit the Nugget and after seeing the photos above, I'm glad I didn't.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the ideas guys booked a cabin at R cabins in Channing will let everyone know about the hunting and cabin next season!!!!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Glad to have been able to help. They're good people and you should have an enjoyable stay!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts