Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-

I know I haven't been around much (lurking and cyber scouting:rolleyes:), but wanted to post up a couple pics from some dog training tonight. I haven't seen many dog pics lately and it just really gets me in the mood for season. I got a lot more pictures of my training partner's dogs than my own, but here are a few of Copper. It was a good night to work on steadiness as Ol' Daisy couldn't shoot for %$%^!!! Copper was quite unhappy with me...oh well, just warm up for the season!!:lol:

One of Coppper having to watch the action...he got a lot of that tonight.

Finally...Daisy hit something...

This is what it is all about...

After we got home. Maybe this is really what it is all about!!!

So, anyone else? The dogs have got to be itching as well right?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks like they had a fun time in the water. What exactly are you shooting this time of year? I've been meaning to get my 9 month old blm out into the water some more now that it has cooled off a bit. The season is just around the corner.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grouly-

Just shooting pigeons...they are cheap, "usually" very easy to drop and it keeps the dogs active on real birds. They get bored so easy just working dummies all the time. Never, ever have a problem keeping their attention level high, even for an hour or more, when using live birds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts