Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never fished lsc but this weekend i will staying at the marina right next to Selfridge, where can me and my 9 yr old son do some bass fishing. We are staying on the 40 ft'er of the outlaws :sad:, but will be bring my 18 ft'er so any help will be grateful.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
The easiest way IMHO.....
Drag a worm across the lake on almost any bait! Preferably a bottom bouncer sinker and a night crawler harness. Use the small boat 'cuz you want to go approx 1.8 to 2.0 mph.
Mark

Or you can cast from a stationary boat. Use something you can put a crawler on,and there will be unlimited success for you and your son!
Good luck!
Mark

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Right out of Selfridge is a Great spot, about 5 to 10 ft of water.....Smallies are everywhere in that lake......also if you have 3 to 4" tube baits with 1/4 to 3/8 oz. led heads, just drift those on the bottom, and you will like what you catch...Tight lines....Enjoy the time with your Boy, he will remember it forever......

Mushy

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Right out of Selfridge is a Great spot, about 5 to 10 ft of water.....Smallies are everywhere in that lake......also if you have 3 to 4" tube baits with 1/4 to 3/8 oz. led heads, just drift those on the bottom, and you will like what you catch...Tight lines....Enjoy the time with your Boy, he will remember it forever......

Mushy knows......good advice./.....andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts