Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught two hogs at the same time this morning. They twisted up my two lines so bad that when I got the first one in I had to push it back in the water and then pull both fish out through the other hole. A scary thought quickly flew through my head (not much in there to slow it down?) What if I lose them both? Didn't. Got them both. Caught a few more smaller ones and then nothing for four hours.

I had enough at 1:00, went to my buddy's condo next to Gino's and looked out over Michigan Sportsman City. That's a lot of people. Teased some babe(?) on the radio then went back out without my stuff and wound up talking to Fish Tales (tails?) and MSUiceman. Sun came out, lake looked beautiful, and strolled back to the DNR site. Saw a guy with a three-wheeler trying to figure out how to cross the icy ditch at the ramp. I wish I'd have stuck around to see that truck get stuck, though.

Talking or typing, I do ramble on..........

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
LOL, nice meeting ya out there Mike. Hopefully next time we'll talk about the fishin bein hot instead of just BSing as usual. We ended up with two keepers and two nice big smallies and one throwback perch. I didn't talk to anyone that did that well today.

That dang one kid on that quad..... i wish I woulda had my mudder with me, but i coulda hit him with it so he woulda stopped driving in circles around us..... (prolly woulda stopped moving altogether if that happened).

Oh well, thats fishin.... next time..... next time.....

steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts