Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

A few pigs..

5K views 34 replies 23 participants last post by  Bullet6911 
#1 ·
Heres a few pics of a few of the hogs the past few days. .

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks.. really didn't want to put the knife to them! Thought about a stringer mount, but being a seasonal worker cash is a little tight.. plus it just to damn hard to pass up a perch dinner.. The 15"er im saving though.. Shes going on the wall..

#14 ·
Ok people.. I have been bombarded with pms asking where this lake is... It is a private farm pond that no one and I repete, no one can fish.. The farmer gave me and a few friends exclusive right to fish it, no one else is aloud on it so please stop sending me pms!!

Thank you..

#16 ·
Ok people.. I have been bombarded with pms asking where this lake is... It is a private farm pond that no one and I repete, no one can fish.. The farmer gave me and a few friends exclusive right to fish it, no one else is aloud on it so please stop sending me pms!!

Thank you..
OK. If you want to keep the pond a secret that's fine... where's the farm, though?:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

#17 ·
OK. If you want to keep the pond a secret that's fine... where's the farm, though?:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
You Know its on that Dirt road that goes North by that old broken down Barn that's red that has a bunch of round bails next to it.... then you back track to the south, down the two track that on the fence row... make a right nest to the shag Bark Hickory that was struck by lighting two summers ago... and it on the left hand side if your facing east with a west wind thats coming accrosed your back... YOU Know where that's at RIGHT....;)

good job on the fish Mark....

#19 ·
You Know its on that Dirt road that goes North by that old broken down Barn that's red that has a bunch of round bails next to it.... then you back track to the south, down the two track that on the fence row... make a right nest to the shag Bark Hickory that was struck by lighting two summers ago... and it on the left hand side if your facing east with a west wind thats coming accrosed your back... YOU Know where that's at RIGHT....;)

good job on the fish Mark....
Im glad you forgot to mention that you had to back track south on the 2 track when they see the sow with 2 piglets.. you almost gave it away Rob..

#23 ·

Thank you..
Do they want to sell the farm?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.