Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm impressed! I was thinking that the 10" perch I caught recently were big for an inland lake. I now stand corrected, those are hogs!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. really didn't want to put the knife to them! Thought about a stringer mount, but being a seasonal worker cash is a little tight.. plus it just to damn hard to pass up a perch dinner.. The 15"er im saving though.. Shes going on the wall..

·
Registered
24 Posts
How was the bite? The fish I caught were biting really light. A couple times I had no indication of a bite, I just happened to lift the rod tip and I had a fish.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How was the bite? The fish I caught were biting really light. A couple times I had no indication of a bite, I just happened to lift the rod tip and I had a fish.
They just slam the minnows.. you definitely know their there..

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok people.. I have been bombarded with pms asking where this lake is... It is a private farm pond that no one and I repete, no one can fish.. The farmer gave me and a few friends exclusive right to fish it, no one else is aloud on it so please stop sending me pms!!

Thank you..

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hell I figured it was your secret crawdad hole with the size of those things :SHOCKED:. GOOD JOB!!!!

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Ok people.. I have been bombarded with pms asking where this lake is... It is a private farm pond that no one and I repete, no one can fish.. The farmer gave me and a few friends exclusive right to fish it, no one else is aloud on it so please stop sending me pms!!

Thank you..
OK. If you want to keep the pond a secret that's fine... where's the farm, though?:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
collector
4,437 Posts
OK. If you want to keep the pond a secret that's fine... where's the farm, though?:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
You Know its on that Dirt road that goes North by that old broken down Barn that's red that has a bunch of round bails next to it.... then you back track to the south, down the two track that on the fence row... make a right nest to the shag Bark Hickory that was struck by lighting two summers ago... and it on the left hand side if your facing east with a west wind thats coming accrosed your back... YOU Know where that's at RIGHT....;)

good job on the fish Mark....

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You Know its on that Dirt road that goes North by that old broken down Barn that's red that has a bunch of round bails next to it.... then you back track to the south, down the two track that on the fence row... make a right nest to the shag Bark Hickory that was struck by lighting two summers ago... and it on the left hand side if your facing east with a west wind thats coming accrosed your back... YOU Know where that's at RIGHT....;)

good job on the fish Mark....
Im glad you forgot to mention that you had to back track south on the 2 track when they see the sow with 2 piglets.. you almost gave it away Rob..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts