Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have the process down on how to post pictures, but have come acrossed another question. I have a recent thread that I posted pictures to from my gallery. A couple days later, I deleted those pictures from my gallery. Now when I go to the thread all that I see are the dreaded red x's. Is this because I have removed the pictures from my gallery after posting them into a thread?

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
Yes.
When you post pics to a thread it copies the link to your gallery. No photo in the gallery means the link is broken, hence the red X.
Pony up the $10 to be a supporting member and you can post tons of pics and won't need to delete them :)

Ok, I have the process down on how to post pictures, but have come acrossed another question. I have a recent thread that I posted pictures to from my gallery. A couple days later, I deleted those pictures from my gallery. Now when I go to the thread all that I see are the dreaded red x's. Is this because I have removed the pictures from my gallery after posting them into a thread?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Kind of on topic: How do you become a supporting member without using paypal? I would lik to become a supporting member, but I also don't want to reopen my paypal account. Is there another way?

·
Banned
19,596 Posts
FWIW I've found using photobucket easier for storing and posting pics than the gallery and there is no space limit. The PB accounts are free.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
i also learned that if u use photobucket, u have to pic the into an album first before posting because if u do it later u loose it on the site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts