Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from my buddy in California. He moved out there when Phizer downsized. He's joined a duck club and has been sending me pics and reports. The hunting has been great! Here is a couple cool pics.

Here's a lucky duck! Just a little behind him:lol:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Awesome pics...Awesome Quality...Only wish duckin was open with this weather!!!!

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Awsome pics!!!
I love the trailing shot pic. I love when that happens and every one in the blind is yelling..behind...behind...:lol: .

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Yeah great pics, but wheres the snow, rain, sleet, ice, all that? :lol: Is it just me, or does duck hunting in 80 degrees and sunshine turn you off too? Guess that's why I really don't do much hunting here in the first couple weeks. Heck, if I lived out there, maybe I'd buy a bass boat and take up "chuckin' and windin'" :lol:

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
just ducky said:
Yeah great pics, but wheres the snow, rain, sleet, ice, all that? :lol: Is it just me, or does duck hunting in 80 degrees and sunshine turn you off too? Guess that's why I really don't do much hunting here in the first couple weeks. Heck, if I lived out there, maybe I'd buy a bass boat and take up "chuckin' and windin'" :lol:

I don't know JD, I'd sure love to shoot'em down in ol' Mexico, and the weather is warm there too.

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

I love looking at pics - especially stuff like this.

wasn't it someone here last year that had a pic of a goldeneye right in the center of a pattern!

·
Registered
630 Posts
NO MORE!!!!!! THE PAIN IS UNREAL. APPX 260 DAYS TIL THE SEASON OPENS? If I keep Looking at sweet pictures like that, there is no way I am going to make it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts