Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I crossed paths by checking out a classified. What luck I have to find you guys. I have been an outdoorsman for 42 years. D.Boone Jr. I was. grew up on the far eastern Mighty Red Cedar. Now we have moved to the N.E. country of Lansing. Been married 30 years & have a 24 & 25 year old girls,{single}. Where we are now there are allot of turkeys. I will be needing allot of info to hunt them. I have pretty much hunted & fished most varieties of game. I look forward in "chewin' the jaw" with you all. Happy & safe Holidays

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Welcome aboard Ole Scott you will enjoy it here great bunch of people. When you get a minute why don't you fill out your profile, again welcome !!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Sounds like you mite have a weee bit in ya...velcum to da site...50+ aint nuttin...just a yung thing.......some guys here are 154 + and they can prove it by their experiences....:dizzy: ....see ya on the screen....keep us posted on the happinins...:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Welcome to MS!

This is a great site that is populated by those who share a love of and revel in what our great state has to offer its outdoor enthusiasts.

Visit the forums often and post in those that interest you. That way you'll get to know us and we you.

·
Super Moderator
11,763 Posts
Howdy, OS-

Welcome to the ever-expanding M-S family! :D

When you have a chance, please click on this link....

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89746

....and follow the pictorial to edit your User Profile. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself and your outdoor interests, as well as your location. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts