Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saved this 9x7 garage door for my neighbor and they still are not ready to put it in. i need to get rid of it. it has all the tracks hardware and spring. complete door. installation available. $100 ? it sat behind my house through the fall and collected the leaves. if taken to the power wash it would clean up pretty good. has a couple of scratches on it but will last a long time if properly installed.

the ladder rack fits an aluminum cap. someone said they wanted it and never came and got it. good to haul canoe, row boat or ladders. $?

pro wings to fit snow plow. very nice to add to plow. again, i promised them to a friend and they have been sitting here to long. $?

buyers tailgate salt spreader. all controls, and spreader. i was saving this for lawnguy but he has not been by to get it. what happened tony? lol.. i really need the room. $? - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2507

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
9 ft wide by 7ft high jim.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
DARRIN
how much for the salt spreader and controls. i am just in farmington hills. thanks mike

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
POLARBEAR said:
i saved this 9x7 garage door for my neighbor and they still are not ready to put it in. i need to get rid of it. it has all the tracks hardware and spring. complete door. installation available. $100 ? it sat behind my house through the fall and collected the leaves. if taken to the power wash it would clean up pretty good. has a couple of scratches on it but will last a long time if properly installed.
OH Sure, where was that deal in the summer? :lol:

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gman said:
Is this an aluminum or wood door?

the garage door is a stanley 9x7 with a double sunburst window section. it is a steel door. noone that i know of manufactures aluminum garage doors.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GWPguy said:
OH Sure, where was that deal in the summer? :lol:
sorry i lost my door stretcher. lol

hey! we could put it on the back of your garage..... ;) now wouldnt that be something.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
POLARBEAR said:
hey! we could put it on the back of your garage..... ;) now wouldnt that be something.
Don't tempt me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts