Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this site can be used for this, but I check this auction site every once in a while. here is the link for the boat:
http://www.bidcorp.com/auclist3.asp?lot=14125
1992 Tracker 19’ Boat, Hull ID #BUJ29818L192 W/Title #
268V1370085
With 115 Pro Series Outboard Motor (New Prop summer 2006)
Mfr. Outboard Marine Corporation Model TJ115TLEND
And
1992 Tracker Trailstar Trailer Model MAGNA W/Title
#1JL11HG18NB001163 - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=7105

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I dont need a boat, but I might even trade for up and have this also...

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I have seen this boat from the roadway. It is sitting on Martin Luther King in Lansing near the air port at the goverment auction lot. Its got potential.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
This boat sold for an astonishing $4900. Is it just me or is that a heck of a price?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Too rich for my blood....I looked at it. On the scale of 1-10, I would personally rate it at a 5 or 6. By the time you CLEAN it up, and add the necessary things on it like tires, fenders, batteries, safety equipment, electronics, etc., you'll have about $1k of time and effort into it. Additionally, the buyer bought the boat as is--couldn't test it out to see if the motor runs or if the boat leaks.
There's a lot of boats out there, and this was one which I couldn't see why someone would pay $4900?????:yikes:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Also consider this. It was a COUNTY boat. The Marine divisions are on Tight budgets and they get every ounce they can out of a boat and motor. If they are getting rid of it there is a very good reason.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
mikey said:
Too rich for my blood....I looked at it. On the scale of 1-10, I would personally rate it at a 5 or 6. By the time you CLEAN it up, and add the necessary things on it like tires, fenders, batteries, safety equipment, electronics, etc., you'll have about $1k of time and effort into it. Additionally, the buyer bought the boat as is--couldn't test it out to see if the motor runs or if the boat leaks.
There's a lot of boats out there, and this was one which I couldn't see why someone would pay $4900?????:yikes:
Did you look because you are looking for a boat??,..If you are PM me I have a 21ft Thompson for sale CHEAP.:fish:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I think it might be kind of high, it need a trolling motor, and some other eletronics, rod holders, elbow grease. But I was watching it also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts