Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Damm, 9 mile closed today and tomorrow,, totally sux, going out from Harley is long ride. Will check 11 mile, probably frozen up. Don;t need a dock, just a ramp to use!!!! 16 mile still had ramp in but frozen up yesterday while walking dog.
Ya surprised to hear about it’s closed on Friday. Not for sure but I thought I herd him tell a guy about leaving the gate unlocked ????

·
Registered
172 Posts
Damm, 9 mile closed today and tomorrow,, totally sux, going out from Harley is long ride. Will check 11 mile, probably frozen up. Don;t need a dock, just a ramp to use!!!! 16 mile still had ramp in but frozen up yesterday while walking dog.
Skim ice at11 mile, small aluminum boat launched this morning and plowed through, If your hav access to the gp woods park, their ramp is open,8-9 ,$15, some skim ice, nice deep long floating ramp, i launch from there, If anybody needs minnows, Ive been dipping all you want for weeks now off the blue seawall at 11 mile ramp , takes about 5 mins to dip couple hundred , sprinkle littlle flour/ breadcrumbs

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Doesn’t make sense. Should be an absolute smash fest right now wtf. Seems like 95% of what I’m hearing on reports is about the same. Kinda weird
Yes not sure but we couldn’t find them and the winds made it tough to get further south we was getting soaked lol tried to locate some marks before fishing but was a bust 14-16’ fow only saw 1 net fly , talked to couple that came in when I launched and they said it was great lots of fish? I just sucked today I guess , first trip since April on the boat so was sorta nice being back out.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts