Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out fishing w/Hoover later in the evening On Saturday and got a 2 man instead of wasting a bunch of dough at the bar. Hit one spot & the weeds were driving me crazy, so we moved about 11:30 and had 4 fish in 20 minutes losing 2 fish, & one right @ the back of the boat (Hoovers, not mine :D). We lost 5 fish in total last night. The fish were switching colors like crazy, so just keep switching until you find them. I actually got a fish last night on a Pencil Plug I painted!:woohoo1::woohoo1::fish:I did have 2 walleyes about 14 1/2-15 inch which are a great eating size. Alot of fish were 18-21, but Hoover caught 2 between 3-4lbs..

Here is a picture of the lure they were hitting on:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Nice work J. I must be a walleye cause I've been hittin' that lure for a few years now:lol:. We should have someone paint a few rap's as a Miller can..... I'd bet it would work, and be the new "Clown" pattern:idea::lol:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Nice job on the :fish: BDB I was going to go whippin sat. but after 72 hrs. of work I desided the sofa and a movie sounded better. I'll come alive in the fall.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Now is that a picture of the lure you painted yourself? They look different then the Other lures you bring when we go fishing:lol: holding out again I see.

And Congrats on the fish, WHERE DID YOU PICK THEM UP? Let me guess the river :lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Secret spot!:shhh:If your good I might tell you though!!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Was it on the river? Please say it was on the river by the nudest beach. :lol:

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Good Job Jamie and Rob nice catch, I have been doing a lot of that brown bottle stuff these days:confused: which is not like me, I told the people I have been hanging with your turning me into some kind of Alcoholic :chillin:.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Good Job Jamie and Rob nice catch, I have been doing a lot of that brown bottle stuff these days:confused: which is not like me, I told the people I have been hanging with your turning me into some kind of Alcoholic :chillin:.. Cya Slick
Its because your hanging around the wrong crowd, JetSki people are all Alcoholics......Too much BOOSE.......

Mushy

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Its because your hanging around the wrong crowd, JetSki people are all Alcoholics......Too much BOOSE.......

Mushy
Thats good then I might be able to catch up to Mushy:lol::lol: "NOT" Well time to put the ski's up for the season and back to fishing.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
793 Posts
Thats good then I might be able to catch up to Mushy:lol::lol: "NOT" Well time to put the ski's up for the season and back to fishing.. Cya Slick
Hold on a minute, there is plenty of time for the Jet Ski's. Ain't no fish in this river Slick, none, nada, zip, zilch. You should stay home paint the trailers, or wax the truck, smoke some more meat or anything else :lol::cwm27:
:evilsmile

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice work J. I must be a walleye cause I've been hittin' that lure for a few years now:lol:. We should have someone paint a few rap's as a Miller can..... I'd bet it would work, and be the new "Clown" pattern:idea::lol:
I just found a rapala in a color like a miller lite can. I bought 4.

·
Registered
337 Posts
yes, they were out of hot tiger only had it in jointed at the store I found them at.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brian, I seriously painted up a pencil plug last year & used it on Saturday (first time ever!)& had a nice Wally slam it! He had it half way down his throat. I painted it like 3 different colors! That was the highlight of my night! I get alot of fish on lures that Hoover has painted for me, so I tend not to paint much, plus I'm still learning. The beer is different because Hoover likes Miller Lite & I'll drink most beers!:dizzy:

Now is that a picture of the lure you painted yourself? They look different then the Other lures you bring when we go fishing:lol: holding out again I see.

And Congrats on the fish, WHERE DID YOU PICK THEM UP? Let me guess the river :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
Thanks for the report. Might be over that area this weekend if I don;t go to Ludington. seeya

1 - 18 of 18 Posts