Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Went out this morning lower river again , got some nice ones but not as many 11 or 12s went home with 120 most of them right at 8-10 in . Wanted the three man ticket but the bite slowed around 11ish good luck all and FISHON
could you tell me about where that is or thank you ether way

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was my buddy and his brothers cooler , like I said he doesn't fish as often so I let him get some better and more fish most of the time :) paintermaster if your asking about lower river , we launched at Elizabeth and shot over to cross dyke sugar island and Celeron island area ! Fish have been 4-8 fow good luck FISHON saVe some for me I can't get out until I get my boat back and I think my partners window is closing !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
This was my buddy and his brothers cooler , like I said he doesn't fish as often so I let him get some better and more fish most of the time :) paintermaster if your asking about lower river , we launched at Elizabeth and shot over to cross dyke sugar island and Celeron island area ! Fish have been 4-8 fow good luck FISHON saVe some for me I can't get out until I get my boat back and I think my partners window is closing !!!
thank you

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wingster one day we got them at the bait shop there in Trenton by Elizabeth and today bottom line had a mix of walleye/perch minnows that was perfect some good sized perch minnows mixed with some big minnows that have worked good for bigger fish :)

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
That's some dang good river fishing right there ....keep on em !....I gotta get out more, lol....

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I've never really perch fished the river other than these two trips . Kinda bitter sweet two different ways , one being I think we were just lucky to hit the mother load our 2nd trip and now the bar is set way too high I feel :) and two I've really never sat and cleaned a mess of perch, man it's a lot of work getting thru all these varmints ! Walleye 4 or 5 at a time is a lot better than this but I'm sure they will be worth it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts