Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
My wife and I were just commenting that "We remember exactly where we were and what we were doing when we heard and saw what happened to the towers and our planes". We can only hope that our people will never forget. Unfortunately some of our politicians would like us to believe that everything is fine and we just need to talk to the people that believe in this ideology. They are not giving the respect to our brave men and women that gave their lives and received injuries to keep us safe. The cancerous religious thoughts that caused this is very much alive and well no matter what some in the main stream media would like us to believe. As my father-in-law once said "they should take us old guys to fight". Our minds would not be corrupted into thinking that these "killers" should be brought to our shores. The people of this country need to get behind our military and let them eradicate those that would do us harm and not worry about their rights. They could care less about us or our rights. Our rights were not meant for a bunch of nut cases that mean to cause us harm and should be killed before they kill any of us. Be strong and honor our patriots instead of molly coddling a bunch of terrorists.

·
Registered
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My wife and I were just commenting that "We remember exactly where we were and what we were doing when we heard and saw what happened to the towers and our planes". We can only hope that our people will never forget. Unfortunately some of our politicians would like us to believe that everything is fine and we just need to talk to the people that believe in this ideology. They are not giving the respect to our brave men and women that gave their lives and received injuries to keep us safe. The cancerous religious thoughts that caused this is very much alive and well no matter what some in the main stream media would like us to believe. As my father-in-law once said "they should take us old guys to fight". Our minds would not be corrupted into thinking that these "killers" should be brought to our shores. The people of this country need to get behind our military and let them eradicate those that would do us harm and not worry about their rights. They could care less about us or our rights. Our rights were not meant for a bunch of nut cases that mean to cause us harm and should be killed before they kill any of us. Be strong and honor our patriots instead of molly coddling a bunch of terrorists.
11896183_10155954322345006_6018305708458153254_n[1].jpg

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
I toatly agree with u. If there was a presidential candidate who gave your speech they would have my vote

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
I toatly agree with u. If there was a presidential candidate who gave your speech they would have my vote
My feelings for our service men and women are very deep. I treasure the sacrifices that they make so that we can have the lives we do. I would not want to be a politician as I could not stand to have those brave soldiers thinking that I was like almost all the politicians in office now. They can not even do the simple job that we ask them to do because we don't have the money to help them keep their jobs. In the meantime they allow our "cryer in chief" decimate our services. Reagan built our military up after Jimmy Carter allowed it to be neglected. When the first George Bush went into Iraq (1990) it took 100 hours of war to kick Sadam out of Kuwait and he should have thanked Reagan for building them up to that status. Unfortunately we then got "Slick Willie" in and they were not maintained properly. He also thought they should be used only to get "your own bacon out of the fire". We were pushed around for 8 years and then when George Bush the younger got in and did not end the war in a short time the Dems fried him. The Dems and mainstream media claimed the only reason for Iraq was to get their oil and no weapons of mass destruction. Well I have not seen any oil of theirs coming to us either. We have to get politicians in that are willing to do the job and protect us properly. A well maintained military should negate most reasons for war as the belligerents would be afraid to take us on.

Sorry, time to get off my bandwagon. That is my :2cents::2cents: worth.

Reactions: ebijack and eyepod

·
Registered
101 Posts
I still have these word rolling my head " America won't have to pay for this war, the Iraqis will be so glad they will repay us" dam when's that gonna happen.

·
Registered
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The indigenous population appreciated us want us and need us. It is the Radical insurgents, Filtering in from surrounding country's. That need to be put in check.. ..
11895963_10153968810749769_1515456847252547904_n[1].png

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
I still have these word rolling my head " America won't have to pay for this war, the Iraqis will be so glad they will repay us" dam when's that gonna happen.
Probably about the time that Obama decides to make one truthful statement.:smile-mad Maybe the Isis people will sit down with John Kerry and give him instructions on how to make their caliphate work for us.:bash: Unfortunately we have some very useless leaders now and they do not seem to care about anybody but them winning their next election.:help:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts