Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1986 E350 Conversion Van
6.9L diesel
good tires, starts with no problem, runs good, rusty but trusty.

New items

2 batteries
glow plugs
glow plug relay
glow plug control module
glow plug relay
block heater
themostat.

700.00 or trade for a sled.

pics to come.

·
Registered
37 Posts
im very interested in it and I have a sled to trade its a polaris 340 1986 new track last season and new barrings, newer cover starts on 2nd pull every time.seat has a small tare on the side but dont hinder rideability. as i said I"M very interested. pm me for more details.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Wow, only 99,000 miles on it. That is really low for a diesel engine. Those 6.9s are great engines. If you where a little closer I would get it for the engine. One of our work trucks has a 6.9 with alittle over 500,000 on it and she is getting a little tired.

chad1

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I just ordered an $1800.00 piston overhaul kit for my 7.3. Somehow I missed this thread. I would have gladly converted to a 6.9 just to save all that cash. To late now...I guess I better start paying closer attention to stuff..

lkmi

·
Registered
902 Posts
The easiest way for to answer everyone that was interestedin the van is right here in this email. There is a sale pending on the van. For any reason this does not go through, I will sort through the emails in the order that I've received them. Thanks for your interest, Larry. :)

ifish4eyes said:
I still have this van and I'm looking to sale right away. 400.00 obo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts