Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

"700 Club"

171K views 1K replies 182 participants last post by  Hoytman5 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Last year I mentioned in a thread that it would be cool to recognize those hunters, and their bucks, in Michigan who's five (5) top scoring bucks (B&C GROSS) add up to 700".
I had considered making it a 600" club but 700" is recognize in several other regions of the country so lets see who here makes the "700 club".

This should be a long running thread that can be added to as time goes by and more hunters eventually qualify, I hope to some day.:)

I have a 160.5", 158.75", 120", 103", and a couple of 100's = 642.25"+-, so I'm still nearly 60" shy of qualifying.

*To qualify add the gross B&C score of your top (5) Michigan bucks. If you break the 700" mark please post the pics of those bucks with your tally!:)
Big T

#4 ·
I would say personally shooting 700 ducks and geese (in Michigan) would also be worthy of entrance to this club. It would be a several year achievement probably similar to the length of time it takes to harvest 5 140" bucks.
Wrong forum!:lol:

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
How about it Mr.T, can I come hunt with you?
Please Please Please

Last year I mentioned in a thread that it would be cool to recognize those hunters, and their bucks, in Michigan who's five (5) top scoring bucks (B&C GROSS) add up to 700".
I had considered making it a 600" club but 700" is recognize in several other regions of the country so lets see who here makes the "700 club".

This should be a long running thread that can be added to as time goes by and more hunters eventually qualify, I hope to some day.:)

I have a 160.5", 158.75", 120", 103", and a couple of 100's = 642.25"+-, so I'm still nearly 60" shy of qualifying.

*To qualify add the gross B&C score of your top (5) Michigan bucks. If you break the 700" mark please post the pics of those bucks with your tally!:)
Big T

#15 ·
I made the 700 (lbs of doe in 1 season) club in 2005 T.
What do I win besides the gleaning admiration I already enjoy:D
I would have to guesstimate that I killed 1500lbs. of does in one season. That is 12 at an estimated 125lbs. a piece I believe.:)

Tony, are we talking gross? Even then I am sure I don't make it, Hungrywolf may be close though if I can recall correctly, gross anyway.

Have a good day, Pez

#18 ·
I would have to guesstimate that I killed 1500lbs. of does in one season. That is 12 at an estimated 125lbs. a piece I believe.:)

Tony, are we talking gross? Even then I am sure I don't make it, Hungrywolf may be close though if I can recall correctly, gross anyway.

Have a good day, Pez
I'm prolly close with 11 that year Pez.
But it's the 700 club and don't wanna make others feel inadequate or brag;)

#19 ·
I'll play, I have a 140, 130, 128, 128 and 95. That's 621" of bone and 4 of the 5 have been in the last 6 seasons.

So if I shoot a booner plus 4" this year I'm in. Not holding my breath...

If I throw my caribou in, I have more than 621" with 2...
Posted via Mobile Device