Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man, I can't wait. I was outside early this morning, and took in the nice crisp air. I hope that Openind Morning is cold, and have some frost on the ground.

6 Day's (Not counting Opening Morning).............

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
weather now shows scattared showers...

hopfully the weather is ahead of schedule because there is rain for next Sun Mon Tues and then just scattared on Wed...if it comes in faster, we might not get any...

we'll see what JeremyL says...

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
They also are calling for Frost down in SW mich for Mon and Tues.

THis cold front MIGHT just get things going a little.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I can't wait to get out there. Unfortunately for me it looks like the evening of the 4th is going to be my first chance. Best of luck to everyone.

·
Registered
522 Posts
woooooo hooo, by this time next week I'm hoping we all have our deer hanging. Lows in the mid 40's high's in the mid 60's. should be much better weather then last years. I don't mind a little wind just hoping it doesn't get kicking to much. Good luck to all, and get those posts of succesful hunts up guys.

Dan

·
Premium Member
6,220 Posts
Hopefully a week from now will be as follows:

My back is sore from dragging.
The cocktail is cold. (I'm not hunting this evening with one down already for goodness sake.)
Enjoying the experience with my best friends at deer camp.

Good luck all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am going crazy!I have had to cut back my hunting time a whole bunch the past 2 years and I am chompin at the bit.My buddy and I keep calling everyday too raz each other about who is having a harder time waiting.I think he wins though he gets to hunt opening day and I have to wait till saturday.
SHOOT STRAIGHT!!! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5 Day's.

How early do you like to be in your stand before day light? I like to be in their about 30min before day light. Sometime's I will be there as early as almost 1hr before day light :D

Happy Hunting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts