Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few new ones pulled off the cams today.

·
Premium Member
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks..
I drink lots of coffee and water before I leave home, and I try to leave a small deposit in front of every cam. Sometimes its a long walk back if I forget, but its often worth it......;)

·
Premium Member
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don, you always seem to get some really good shots. Can't wait to get mine back in the woods.

Trust me when I say theres a ton of deleting going on too, Justin.....:lol:

So, you going to name those pups or do the right thing and .......Kill them:)

Yep, I've already picked out a name for both of them, Dave............Dead and Deader if I see them..:D

·
Premium Member
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some more great pics Don. Looks like you have a couple of shooters.

Thanks Tom.
There is one, perhaps 3 that potentially could be shooters, agreed.
Of course if my luck holds to the normal, I won't have to make that kind of decision with any of them......:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
That last buck looks intriguing, need to get a few closeups of that guy!!

I was looking at the first picture and thought "kind of and odd picture for Don to post up, just a couple deer off in the field............oh!! Hey there!!" I didn't even notice the little guy on the right side doing his best to photobomb that shot. :)

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Nice don,looks like those pups are calling your place home lol. Im sure your going to try and send them on their way this fall.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Nice pis Don, Pups or not they must go. Im getting lot of tips for when I put out a trail cam. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice don,looks like those pups are calling your place home lol. Im sure your going to try and send them on their way this fall.
You probably remember my feelings about yotes when we talked on the phone, Vic.......:evil:

Nice pis Don, Pups or not they must go. Im getting lot of tips for when I put out a trail cam. Thanks

You can't do much wrong except for getting a few whiteout shots or false triggers at times.
Experiment.......some of my best shots were taken going completely contrary to what some of the "experts" advise.
Of course I do quite a lot of "deleting" too.......:lol:

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Things are looking pretty interesting for ya buddy! Hopefully you'll get a chance at one of those guys this fall. And do a little exterminating also!:evilsmile

·
Premium Member
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm optimistic about my chances with both Brandon, could be interesting indeed......;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts