Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
591 Posts
marines can never take a joke. next time im down there watching you ill just bring a couple paper towels so you can wipe off that female king milk:lol:
thanks i would like that alot.. i don't know you so why would i take it that u are joking? do u know me? no so why joke? i know u wanna be like me but you can't be...so just try to keep my name out of ur mouth thanks

btw sorry for stealing ur thread doublemainbeam

· Banned
312 Posts
hey guys what's an UR?:lol: anyways back on subject there's plenty of filming opportunities now that the river's height has subsided. water's wadeable and the folks will be there.

p.s. cus'scurba: your name was never in my mouth because everytime you spell it...its pronounced differently based on vowel placement and apostrophes:lol:

have a nice day!

· Registered
591 Posts
hey guys what's an UR?:lol: anyways back on subject there's plenty of filming opportunities now that the river's height has subsided. water's wadeable and the folks will be there.

p.s. cus'scurba: your name was never in my mouth because everytime you spell it...its pronounced differently based on vowel placement and apostrophes:lol:

have a nice day!
just keep my name out of ur ("your" u might want to take a computer class to catch up with todays internet) mouth and think twice about joking with people who u do not know

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thnaks for hijacking my thread...:lol:

Settle down boys. Don't bad mouth each other or hijack threads, or you'll get banned like the black sheep...

Cross-let me know when they come in good, if ya would. I'll be comi'n over to fish 6 inches from you, and maybe hit up that other river in Rockford :lol:

· Registered
7,792 Posts
Everytime I read one of Cross's posts, I am utterly in shock that this is the type of person our military put out.

· Registered
591 Posts
Everytime I read one of Cross's posts, I am utterly in shock that this is the type of person our military put out.
am utterly in shock that this the kind of thanks i get for going over seas to fight for you and getting blown up in the processs... last time i checked tss i dont care what u think? don't like what i write don't read it and yeah by all means come on by and fish with me.. i will even show u some spots but we have to keep those to pm

· Registered
3,838 Posts
That infects everyone who fishes there, or even thinks about fishing there, and results in extreme crabbiness and hostility?
...........Or am I missing some subtle humor?

· Registered
591 Posts
That infects everyone who fishes there, or even thinks about fishing there, and results in extreme crabbiness and hostility?
...........Or am I missing some subtle humor?
only problem i have is guys cracking jokes about me who don't even know me i posted reports to help people and i haven't even been back down there BUT u can expect a report here pretty quick

· Registered
7,792 Posts
am utterly in shock that this the kind of thanks i get for going over seas to fight for you and getting blown up in the processs... last time i checked tss i dont care what u think? don't like what i write don't read it and yeah by all means come on by and fish with me.. i will even show u some spots but we have to keep those to pm
I think everyone on this site appreciates the service of everyone in the military, but your service does not give you a free pass for your poor behavior in what seems to be every post you write.

· Registered
591 Posts
I think everyone on this site appreciates the service of everyone in the military, but your service does not give you a free pass for your poor behavior in what seems to be every post you write.
what about TC of AB that bash everyone on the sw forums?
giving a fishing report is not poor behavior last i knew? is poor behavior giving a guy back some gruff for giving it to me first for no apparent reason? The military didnt teach me to write fishing reports that everyone loves

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.