Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Will this change welfare or a bridge card. Sure glad our government is taking care of us. Got me thinking with all the hurt why not 50,000.00 dollars instead? I wonder who is paying for this? Maybe I should take a foreign language class Russian or Chinese not sure.

·
Premium Member
14,856 Posts
Will this change welfare or a bridge card. Sure glad our government is taking care of us. Got me thinking with all the hurt why not 50,000.00 dollars instead? I wonder who is paying for this? Maybe I should take a foreign language class Russian or Chinese not sure.

Well, pretty sure our future potus will makes sure we are well financed by the Chinese.

·
Premium Member
14,856 Posts
From what I understand I won’t qualify for this money but would like to see those in need get $2,000. as ya just gotta believe that many, many perhaps millions of folks are hurting and need this to survive.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Yep keep borrowing cash from over dare>>>>>>. It's gonna collapse sooner or later. Our Grandkids Grandkids Grandkids...are paying for all this. :hide:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I believe the intent of this money was to help those adversely affected by the pandemic. I still collect my pension, soc.sec.,I have some savings and I and my family are healthy. Thank God. Don,t forget the U S government has no money of their own. They have your and my money we paid in taxes. So I'll take back some of MY money, and do something good with some of it, but not all. I'm sure I can find better uses for it than what some politicians want to do with it.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I know some folks need it but I hope the senate shoots down the 2k. We can't afford it. Unless they cut 400 billion of pork out of the stimulus bill, forget it.

Double edge sword. Some people need it so for that reason I hope it passes but then again....

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Franks moght have to do another shanty days if 2,000 is handed out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
600 vs. 2,000, makes no difference to me. How long do you think it would take though to scratch off 2,000 instant lottery tickets?

If I develop carpal tunnel scratching off so many tickets, due to covid stimulus funding, is it considered a covid-related illness?
Just scratch off the barcode and use the scanner. Saves your wrist for other things

Reactions: tincanary

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
$600 I might be inclined enough to fix the PTO on my tractor in the spring myself. $2000 I am calling up the deere dealer and telling them to pick it up, fix it and put 4 new tires on it

If you only have a leaky seal, I fixed my L 35 TLB pto by replacing the bearing and seal, less than $100 and less than an hour.

·
Registered
14,625 Posts
Will this change welfare or a bridge card. Sure glad our government is taking care of us. Got me thinking with all the hurt why not 50,000.00 dollars instead?
Now we're talking!!!

You and I are on the same page - I see no reason to stop at a measly $2,000 when we could put some real money into play.

$50,000 has a nice ring to it, but $75,000 sounds better.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.