1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
The article didn't mention whose horses these were. Are there wild horses in Kentucky? Are owners suspected? Not much was answered by the article.

·
Banned
6,767 Posts
I've heard horse really good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I was talking with a business associate from Italy the other day. He brought up the subject of eating, of all things, donkey, more specifically: female donkey.

He stated that female donkey is the most delicious meat that can be consumed on this entire planet. (honest).

I could perhaps eat it “if” it nobody told me it was donkey, a female donkey and, it was cut into small pieces, poured over spaghetti and, marinara sauce, with lots of toasted garlic bread and red wine .

Otherwise, 100% pass!

·
Registered
19,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looked at a couple of other articles. Most of horses killed were feral horses. A small herd of about 35 wild horses were seen in Oct. A few killed were owned by a near-by resident. Remote area. Low-caliber gun used. I did not see any possible motive. When I first saw the article I thought possibly some were seeing a conflict with horses and deer/elk for food.
Someone went to some effort and planning to do this, doubt that this is drug related.

L & O

·
Premium Member
30,258 Posts
I was talking with a business associate from Italy the other day. He brought up the subject of eating, of all things, donkey, more specifically: female donkey.

He stated that female donkey is the most delicious meat that can be consumed on this entire planet. (honest).

I could perhaps eat it “if” it nobody told me it was donkey, a female donkey and, it was cut into small pieces, poured over spaghetti and, marinara sauce, with lots of toasted garlic bread and red wine .

Otherwise, 100% pass!
The Italians and French make donkey salami/sausage.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Every once in a while when I lived in Nevada some government agency (can’t remember which one) would use helicopters to shoot wild horses. They only admitted this after they were caught. They claimed wild horses were very destructive to grass lands.

·
Premium Member
30,258 Posts
There was a big thing over there a few years back. Even some fast food chains were sold the stuff unknowingly...supposedly.
Weren't some of the English pubs serving donkey bangers a few years ago?

That's funny, donkey bangers, what a hoot. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
37,197 Posts
Every once in a while when I lived in Nevada some government agency (can’t remember which one) would use helicopters to shoot wild horses. They only admitted this after they were caught. They claimed wild horses were very destructive to grass lands.

They are very destructive to grass lands and as a result to native species.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts