1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Mercury 6 hp Four Stroke
1986 Meyers 12 ft Laker
Brand new fuel tank and Mercury hose

Boat is in great condition. Has oar locks and cleats installed.

Motor is in EXCELLENT condition. Very low hours. In fact, I've never used it! I bought it from a guy that also didn't use it much. He had it for a Zodiac dinghy and it sat in his dock box mostly. I bought the motor and boat separately for early spring Saginaw River walleye fishing. Too busy, too many hobbies and since I haven't used it in 1.5 years it's going. Motor has F-N-R shift.
Camera accessory Cameras & optics Automotive lighting Fender Chair
Machine Audio equipment Electronic device Motorcycle accessories Electronic instrument
Plant Vehicle Tree Boat Automotive tire
Font Gas Tints and shades Concrete Event
Boat Plant community Watercraft Plant Tree
Machine Audio equipment Electronic device Motorcycle accessories Electronic instrument
Plant Vehicle Tree Boat Automotive tire
Font Gas Tints and shades Concrete Event
Boat Plant community Watercraft Plant Tree

The boat fits great even in a short bed pickup with the tailgate down. Don't worry about ice or lines at the ramp. Back up near the shore, slide it across the grass, mount the motor and fish. I specifically did NOT want a trailer for this.

Motor stored in doors along with fuel tank. Boat stored outdoors.

This boat could also be used for duck hunting with a camo job. I have a gallon of new paint that I was going to use for this purpose and will include it in the package at no charge if interested.

Motor starts easy and runs great. Fire it up and see for yourself.
$1300 for the package
Ken
810-241-3888

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
That's an interesting twist. Most guys just want the motor (kicker or whatever) I have a guy coming tomorrow to look at the package but if he doesn't buy it I'll let you know
Thx for your interest
I could be interested in just the motor and thus we make a deal where JungleGeorge takes the boat and I take the motor. Let me know if interested.

Thanks,
Dave
517-282-8989

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.