Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day on the water this morning! Went out to about 2-3 miles north of west sister in 28ft of water. I was surrounded by charter boats and they look to all be casting for walleyes. I trolled harnesses with #2 BB and the hot color seemed to be green and orange, I trolled about 2mph and had the harnesses back 80ft. Also had my down-riggers in with spoons same color. I caught fish on all poles today alot of 14 inchers today but was able to keep nine eyes. the water was very clean and very clear. Also the coolest thing was a catfish that was sunning on top of the water that i came up from behind and netted i never weighed it but it had to be every bit 15lbs (monster). well gotta go i'm heading back out to catch more why the wind is calm today good luck i hope this helps someone out. Im on ch68 if im out there i'll help ya with anything i can (walls-eye)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Thanks for the report. Surprised it's calm out there. It's been blown pretty good in warren and oak park thru out the day so far.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i made it back out this evening in the same spot with the same everything only difference was the wind and waves picked up alot but so did the fishing. made 3 passes and caught 17 but only kept my 12

N 41.48.666
W 41.09.249 this is where the party is good luck:D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well into Ohio water.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well i made it back out this evening in the same spot with the same everything only difference was the wind and waves picked up alot but so did the fishing. made 3 passes and caught 17 but only kept my 12

N 41.48.666
Thanks for the report Walls, it's good to hear the fish are still being found after all this wind.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts

N 41.48.666
Tx for report. If there wasn't a party out there there sure will be one now.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Tx for report. If there wasn't a party out there there sure will be one now.
:lol::lol::lol: No Kidding eh Ted..Thanks for the detail report Good Luck Out there and be safe

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Where in gods green earth is that long/lat? Spain?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts