Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

6 - 16 SSP report.

1891 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  jimbobway
Fished with Amos (dan) about a mile south of 1 & 2 bouy ,
23 to 26 feet , limit by 9 , catch and release until 10:30.
BB & harnesses , 2 to 3 oz. Very few boats in the area
and marked fish the whole time . 馃槉馃槉馃槉

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Well we never saw you out there but Bob and I got our limit also. Stayed away from the pack but fished north of you by the line. Started with bandits and spoons and gradually switched over to BB鈥檚 and harnesses had 6 or 7 shorts and only a couple of sheep

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Hey, I talked with you as you were buttoning up your boat to leave. Sure was a great day to be on the water. Congrats on the 2 man !!! I fished solo today (limit) as my fishing buddies had to that dreadful work thing. Man I鈥檓 LOVIN鈥 this retirement gig...Tim
and marked fish the whole time . 馃槉馃槉馃槉 View attachment 772335
Hey, I talked with you as you were buttoning up your boat to leave. Sure was a great day to be on the water. Congrats on the 2 man !!! I fished solo today (limit) as my fishing buddies had to that dreadful work thing. Man I鈥檓 LOVIN鈥 this retirement gig...Tim
Hey Tim you are right , "retirement " there's nothing like it , great to meet you ,
nice catch.....beautiful boat you got. 馃槉馃槉馃槉
Nice work Walt!

Marty
Reactions: NEW HUDSON WALT
Good work Walt..let鈥檚 do some perch swimming fishing..it鈥檚 a blast..doc said keep that foot dry this week..but next weekend if it鈥檚 90 degrees...it鈥檚 0n..
Might be too warm for Walt to swim Paul! Hey likes it quite a bit colder[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
That's where we got them Saturday, a mile to 3 miles from 1 and 2.nice job .time to start chasing dem whales, there's some big girls around. Be out father's day with the roofer on the baits motel after perch. Big slobs looking like footballs.its gonna like Christmas morning for me. Lol I'm pumped to say the least.
and marked fish the whole time . 馃槉馃槉馃槉 View attachment 772335
Thanks for the report Walt . Frank from this site and I ran down there around 4pm till 7pm and got a 2 man on harnesses same area . Beautiful afternoon on the water . A few weed masses and herd of sheep to deal with .
Reactions: NEW HUDSON WALT
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.