Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well in the last week i have seen 3 personal bests pulled from lake st clair, i will let the videos speak for them selfs

I caught the 51.5" here is the video

My friend caught the 55" while i was filming this is his first muskie caught casting as he usually trolls when he does.

YES I KNOW A BIGGER NET IS A MUST, the 55" was landed using a proper BIG muskie net. so avoid all need a new net comments please. we do the best we can.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Great fish fellas. Looked like the net man on the 55" got lil excited too! Glad to see it made it in the boat. Hope some day I catch a monster like that, well fresh water anyways. Get the camera! Shrubby

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks shurbmasters yes i was an excited net man on that big girl, but like you said I'm just happy i got her in the net.

Thanks crayfish trapper

bigbuckhunter1986 - i would love to but i live on the other side of the pond so my advice wouldn't go very far.

·
Registered
844 Posts
awesome!!! i know what i'm doing this weekend! chesty and all!! i hope to have a vid like this to share! south shore? any info would be great! good work guys!

·
Premium Member
29,967 Posts
Great fish and vids! Thanks for sharing. Get that net man to wait a little, he's too excited:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts