Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$50 Reward
I know it's probably a little late but I am going to give one last stab at trying to find my vest that I lost Dec 4th in the Dogwood parking lot at Northwestern Michigan College In traverse City. I would really like it back because there is sentimental value to me in it. If you have or know any information on this vest, please PM me or email me at [email protected]. I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks!!!

· Registered
8,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, with the up coming trout opener and the steelie fishing getting hotter, alot of you are going to be on the river. I am assuming someone from this school has it and will be out there too. I know it's going to be a long shot but anyone who can recognize the kid and get a description of him I will donate some money to the site.

The way you can recognize the vest is it has a rip in the back of about 2 x 2 folding down. I also have those long needle hemos with some nail clippers hanging from one of the sides by a black shoe lace sorta thing.

Anyone that can give me a description of the person who has it and I recognize who goes to this school I will give some money to. If you can get the hole vest for me, 50 bucks goes into your wallet. Thanks. I think with the growing membership on this site we should beable to track down the person, maybe. :rolleyes: :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.