Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ended up catching 5 keeper eyes and 4 that were under size. Started to clean them and thought i would get a pic to show everyone. So here is a pic of 4. Ice was fair. The 23" eye was a blast to catch. Glad me and my cousin drove up there for the day thats for sure!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
those look real tasty i can't wait to go out and get me some

·
Banned
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it, i cant wait till musk. lake has good solid ice. I was out there last year when there was iffy ice and some idiot drove his quad out there. Ice was cracking BAD, i almost cried. haha. If you fall in there with the river current on the east side its not going to be good.....

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, which long lake? I can think of four different long lakes, three of which are in Oakland County. Haha. I presume he's referring to the Long Lake north of Alpena though.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Be careful on long lake. every year there are people who fall in going out too early. It can be a dangerous lake, several have lost their life.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where the hell is the 5th walleye, you only have four in your picture. What did you catch them on, by the way i work at gander mt in TC and we got blues minnows in finally.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice fish, makes me want to get out bad.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Where the hell is the 5th walleye, you only have four in your picture. What did you catch them on, by the way i work at gander mt in TC and we got blues minnows in finally.
ended up catching 5 keeper eyes and 4 that were under size. Started to clean them and thought i would get a pic to show everyone. So here is a pic of 4. Ice was fair. The 23" eye was a blast to catch. Glad me and my cousin drove up there for the day thats for sure!!
I'd say it is already in the fillet pile.

·
Banned
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
didnt think you guys wanted to see the leftovers after i cleaned it. Wasnt going to take any pics but it would be a "fishing story" if i didnt, so i took a pic of the 4 i had left after the 5th was bagged up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts