Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting excited now! I leave for my caribou hunt on the 16th and have most everything packed that I am not using opening day. I have all my hunting gear stowed in one place as t onot forget anything. I have checked all the migration reports on a daily basis it seems, and they are in camp. Little bit of rain up there and no freezing temps in the daytime so hopefully it slows them down. But either way I am pumped and can't wait to get to the great white north and get me some BOOO.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
This is NOT a bragging forum!!! :lol: Ok, I'm envious!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Don't forget to pass on some of that meat on to your friends.:D

kbb3358

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I am getting excited now! I leave for my caribou hunt on the 16th and have most everything packed that I am not using opening day. I have all my hunting gear stowed in one place as t onot forget anything. I have checked all the migration reports on a daily basis it seems, and they are in camp. Little bit of rain up there and no freezing temps in the daytime so hopefully it slows them down. But either way I am pumped and can't wait to get to the great white north and get me some BOOO.
WOW,no snow up there yet.I went on the drive-in hunt back in 02.Our hunt started the day after thanksgiving and the snow was 2ft deep,never got above 10deg.Very cool hunt and one I will do again.Good luck and be safe :)

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Good Luck!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts