Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fog was thick as can be this morning. If you didn't have a GPS you weren't going far. Met up with Castmaster again this morning over on the canadian side. Ended up with a limit of nice 2 pound fish, one went 4 lbs. The hot plastic was the gulp smelt (black and white). Met up with Muskiehound as well. Nice to see you out there fellas!!

Ryan

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
I thought today was going to be another good one.....Oh well, maybe tomorrow morning before work....Good Job....

Mushy

·
Registered
947 Posts
Left St. Jean this morning at 7:30 AM, tried in from of the roostertail for 10 minutes with only one smally. Moved to 30+ feet of water and slowly watched the wall of fog moving my way from the mouth. When it hit, couldn't see land and I was 50 yards away.:tdo12: Good thing I brought the GPS. Left at 9:30 AM with one 20 incher, missed a couple more. I was hoping the fog would lift, but it wasn't so I left a little earlier than I wanted too. Will be out Friday AM, most of the day, if it doesn't get too windy.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Good job rjt!! I'll be hitting the river tomorrow also!! I'll give Derek a call to let him know where I'll start up at!! I will probably try to be out at 5:00am....Love that early bite!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts