1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Great job!! :D on the :fish:

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Great job, much faster than Sunday.....We actually had to work for them....

Mushy

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was pretty quick. was at the launch at 5 then boat was on the trailer by 7:30. I also caught one sucker, and seen many fish surface. I tried using gulp minnows (caught the sucker) and the turtle back worm (accounted for 1 fish). I also took two passes hand lining, once with spoons and once with raps, with no luck.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I got out of work at 3:00am....raining went home to bed.....tossed and turned....got up 5:30...had a bagel and coffee...went out....Must have got to the Cow pasture by 6:30-7am......A few boats at the northern tip of it....I went into the middle to work the shallow bank.....it only took a while and some of the others came and joined!!! I was in the blue crestliner....quick limit! pulling wire and Rapalas....Hot one today was a Ed miller custom painted Rainbow trout! Now....time for Bed!! Work tonight and I'll be back out in the morning!

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Nice Job Kevin, Almost Spinner season........;)

Mushy

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Ken was tossing and turning in bed, that's why HL couldn't sleep.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
You guys are Laughing now....But you won't be when Darth Vador is in the next pictures!!:yikes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you like that picture of me John!! A Good buddy took it!;) Oh yea....Thanks:p

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Ken will be back in the pictures after he gets out of Jail!! He tryed to choke the neighbor after he caught him with his wife!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
:lol: :lol:

Great.....now the old lady wants to know what I'm laughing at.:D

How the hell am I going to explain this one

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Houghton laker said:
You guys are Laughing now....But you won't be when Darth Vador is in the next pictures!!:yikes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you like that picture of me John!! A Good buddy took it!;) Oh yea....Thanks:p
Oh can you imagine the fish he could catch with his knowledge of the Force !!!

Now I'm starting to sound like one of them Star Wars Geeks.....I need a life.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
I don't know. That guy in the middle looks like he might be a bi-fudgepacker. Ken is just in a jealous rage. But it's not about his old lady!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts