Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell ASAP. Make OFFER!!

Zoned Residential -Vacant property for sale by Owner.
Approximately 465 feet of frontage on US-23 in Harrisville.
Located on East side of US-23, across from Mill Pond and slightly North.
Just South of the Dollar Store.
Minutes from Harrisville Harbor, Harrisville State Park, and Sturgeon Point Light Station.
Great location for multiple family dwelling, campsite, Bed and Breakfast, or single home with acreage.
Just over 3 acres.
Note- Back of property has wet area(full disclosure)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The property is composed of two adjoining parcels.

The SEV is $22,000.00 on 2017 tax records.

Pictures are below.
The "X" marks the property on overhead picture.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C'mon guys! Make this place into a little weekend campsite while you go fishing out of Harrisville Harbor.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Private message me with what you need out of property. I was looking at property up there around the same area. Is the front of property high and dry?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the link, Luv2hunteup. I was thinking about an auction, and this could be the resource I need to do it from home.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Thanks for the link, Luv2hunteup. I was thinking about an auction, and this could be the resource I need to do it from home.
Any way you can draw in the rough boundaries? I'm familiar with the area. Also, is there any amenities at the highway? Natural gas? Water/sewer?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the "professional drawing" LOL. There is a vacant white building, directly across the street from Mill Pond. Maybe an old machine shop or auto repair? My property starts, at the north boundary of this vacant building and runs 465 feet north along US-23. The building is not part of my property.Runs East to the train tracks, as shown. There is electric. Unsure on whether this area uses natural gas or propane.
If you would like exact coordinates, I can take a picture of the survey and text it to you.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
That works. My wife is up there this weekend. I'll see if she can swing by and get a sense for how low it is. That would be my biggest concern.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts