Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched the threads and didn't see this buck posted...(if it has been just delete it)...Shot in White County Illinois......Mack

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
his right eye is drooping......is this guy related to mitch rompola??????

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I never noticed anything wrong with Mitch Rompola's eyes, but I don't know him personally, only seen photos in magazines and whatever. Oh well, guess anything's possible.

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
You don't see too many bucks that you don't get to count the entire spread towards its score. I believe this would be one of them.
Looks that way doesn't it. Will certainly hurt the score. Regardless, what an absolute brute! I would like to see a main beam measurement however...got be up near top, I've never seen beams that long. Course, being almost straight, they could be fooling me as well.

I bet that big guy didn't do well in corn fields! Looks like he'd make a fine combine!

·
Premium Member
30,938 Posts
Looks that way doesn't it. Will certainly hurt the score. Regardless, what an absolute brute! I would like to see a main beem measurement however...got be up near top, I've never seen beams that long. Course, being almost straight, they could be fooling me as well.
Looks like his tip to tip measurement could also be his widest IS spread. Can't say I've ever seen that before. Wowza!

·
Premium Member
7,087 Posts
When the antlers make it from one side of your truck bed to the other!! I seriously believe he could lay the horns on the wheel wells!

Amazing!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts