Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up in the Soo we managed 27 perch 6 walleye and 11 atlantic salmon today!!!!! Trying to upload picts from my phone... 2 guys the Atlantics are like little torpedos!!!! lol walleyes are not jumping in the boat like down there !! Tight lines boyz!!

·
Registered
25,582 Posts
That's nice Travis!! It has to be a lot cooler up there, Freaking roasting down hear. Are there any Pink's at Edison-Plant yet??

·
Registered
288 Posts
Great day. The herring should be about ready to go too!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the hearing are in making way up river daily. No pinks yet pod another month or so !!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
29,967 Posts
Up in the Soo we managed 27 perch 6 walleye and 11 atlantic salmon today!!!!! Trying to upload picts from my phone... 2 guys the Atlantics are like little torpedos!!!! lol walleyes are not jumping in the boat like down there !! Tight lines boyz!!
Nice job, been wanting to get into those Atlantics up there. Love the Soo area.

That's nice Travis!! It has to be a lot cooler up there, Freaking roasting down hear. Are there any Pink's at Edison-Plant yet??
labor day Dan. I usually would go weekend after every year to avoid the crowds. Nowdays, there's no salmon slam, or crowds to speak of:sad:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Nice job bro.. I hear they are gettin herring around detour and cedarville.. ill be up in the soo very soon.. I only live 60 miles from there ;)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Eyesore you know the pinks are loaded in Mid-Sept!! Ready to go back?:evil:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Great day. The herring should be about ready to go too!
I hope so!!

Nice job bro.. I hear they are gettin herring around detour and cedarville.. ill be up in the soo very soon.. I only live 60 miles from there ;)

Good deal , im heading up to Detour on Friday for 4 days!! Pound for pound theres not many fish that fight like these do!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts