Registered
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Gander right now.

·
Registered
956 Posts
TSS:
Thanks for the heads up. I stopped by the Kentwood store, Hunter orange is 50% off.
Jim

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL! I was at the Kentwood store during lunch. The cool thing was most Upland stuff was on sale and then 40% off that. $70 pair of pants for $40, $100 vest for $50. Easy to start buying stuff you don't need :lol:

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Glad they have the 30 day thing, I bought a vest last week at 25% off. . .I guess I'll have to go back to get my money. . .honey, I promise I won't buy anything. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
37,725 Posts
Their Tech2o brush buster pants are a great deal. I have some that are finally getting pretty gnarly, but are still dry. My local store was out of short and fat, but they are getting some transfered in from another store for me.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Kush I know a guy who can get you good deals on cases of 8's at Gander. Got me thinking are we up for Wed. night shooting for the new year. I know winter leages will be starting. I think after the new year I will be out there.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Double Gun said:
Kush I know a guy who can get you good deals on cases of 8's at Gander. Got me thinking are we up for Wed. night shooting for the new year. I know winter leages will be starting. I think after the new year I will be out there.
I am going to try to swing the winter league thing, I might even start shooting gun up after season. ;)

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
Double Gun said:
Gotcha ;)

Randy and I have been talking about shooting again, we're planning on going out there this Saturday. You up for it? Leagues don't start until January I believe.

Check it out here-
www.wwsc.org

·
Registered
659 Posts
HMMM, Sat. I have a date with some roosters that made me look fooloish last weekend. I work tonight at gander so let me know about ammo.

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GVSUKUSH said:
Any sales on cases of shells? Particularly 8's?
The best deal is to buy a reloader :lol: After that $2.70/box for 1oz 12ga.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Double Gun said:

I dont even get a invite Brian? That is BS. :lol: I will be there after the new year trying to become the best I can be :woohoo1: And to get ready for those quail in Ky.
Ric

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Just got back in from the Flint GM and they only had 25 % off as well. I did pick up some hunters orange button up shirts, t shirts, gloves, hats, ...... for 50% off though.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Yeah, I called Grandville and they are still only 25% off, Kentwood is now 50% off Guide Series upland stuff. Looks like I am heading to Kentwood today to spend some money if they have anything left worth buying.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts