Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an electronic flyer for this event that won't post very well. For a copy with more information on this event please e-mail me at [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Stony Creek Metropark
February 26, 2006
9:00a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
$5.00 per youth/$10.00 per family

Three age groups:

5-8 years
9-12 years
13-19 years

Prizes will be awarded in each age group to those who catch the largest treee panfish and the largest three game fish. Equipment will be available upon request for families that need it. All youth participants will recieve a prize, along with a separate door prize ticket.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Is there any safe ice there? The LSCWA kids outing is up in the air as of now.Al

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
AL D. said:
Is there any safe ice there? The LSCWA kids outing is up in the air as of now.Al
I run at Stoney and they are fishing out on the main lake again but not too close to the dams!:yikes: No one was out today but the wind was wicked.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Sent my check in a while ago. The boy and I are looking forward to it. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
i was wondering where stony creek was im over hear in berry co.
do you have any clue how far away that is from stony creek?????:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
I got you covered kNeal.
Forwarding in just a minute Bolo.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
salmonslammer said:
Rats.....I'm going to be in FLA that weekend!!! Sounds like a good time!!!
Me too....where are you going to be? I'll be in Punta Gorda (Ft Meyer area) from the 15-30th) maybe we can do a little fishing...without all that cold, and wind, and knit hats and gloves and boots and................:evilsmile

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Neal said:
Me too....where are you going to be? I'll be in Punta Gorda (Ft Meyer area) from the 15-30th) maybe we can do a little fishing...without all that cold, and wind, and knit hats and gloves and boots and................:evilsmile
I thought you liked puta gorda better.;) Just a little dig on you b/c you're going someplace warm...:p

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
I'll be in Punta Gorda (Ft Meyer area) from the 15-30th) maybe we can do a little fishing...

If the old lady doesn't go, I'm game:D

Going to be in tampa, JAX, and then up to Savannah....

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
AL D. said:
The outing was cancelled at the end of January. Here is a link to the announcement on their msg board about half way down.

I put a quick article in the club newsletter about it. The President and the committee just felt that there would not be enough safe ice out on the bay so they had to cancel.

There was even a msg on the Lake St. Clair Ice Fishing forum on this Message Board back around the end of the month.

I was looking forward to the outing and had decided to make a big pot of chili after all. Oh, well. Maybe next year.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
FYI: I just spoke with Matt Roberts who organized the event and everthing is a go! He checked the ice yesterday and was out about 1/2 mile and there was 8" of ice. Good news for the kids (and the parents ;) ).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts