Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from 5-dark. 10 eyes and a 8lb King. Have picture but could not figure out how to post it. Wyandotte worm tipped w minnow. Buddy in another boat also caught a 8lb King.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
SWEET! Must have been fun!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
SuperHunter18 said:
What more could you ask for! Walleye and Silver from the same presentation!

Man I can't wait for Wheatley!
OOOOOOOOh DOGGY!!!!:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: Now you're speaking my language! We go almost every weekend!

·
Registered
981 Posts
CASTMASTER 5000 said:
OOOOOOOOh DOGGY!!!!:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: Now you're speaking my language! We go almost every weekend!
I plan to go a lot more this year. Last year was my first year heading over and we only made it twice! Now that i know the program I should be a regular over there.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
MillDo,

What kinda boat were you guys in, I think we may have been fishing the same area...

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was in a tracker targa 17ft. Actually I just realized I got the date wrong it was Tue night 4-10 near Algonac.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Great Job!!
Hoping to get out Friday night do a little jigging
and throw an anchor and whip for a while. I'll let
you know how we fair.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
We were in the other Tracker fishing the same area, I seen you guys chatting with th guy in the Green Starcraft...nice job on the fish, everytime we looked up you guys were popping a fish...hitting that honey hole it seemed...

·
Registered
163 Posts
MillDoo said:
I tried and i get a error indicating file size too big. The pic is 1640kb jpeg.
Try this out..... Open the pick in paint. Then click on Image, in their you are going to click stretch/skew. When you are in their you will see horizontal and verticle with a box to next to them. just put in a lower number shrink it to a size that you like then save it as a new pick. Then you will be able to post it in here.

Hope that helps you out.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
MillDoo said:
I obviously dont know what i am doing.:confused:
MillDoo,
You did better than a lot of them, at least you go a pic up there.
If you go to the small one and click on it, it will appear in the larger size, then at the bottom you will see where it says to "copy to clipboard", click on that, then go back to your post and click on "reply" and click on the image that looks like a postage stamp, when the title block opens it will have the "http" in it and will be highlited, hit he space bar to remove that and "right click and paste" your address in that space.
Try it out, Rich

·
Registered
252 Posts
Fishtales,
Maybe you could explain to us how to get more than one picture in a post.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 34 Posts