Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple guys at my work want to start shooting in a league. Its been quite a few years since I shot in a league and the range that I used to shoot at went belly up since....

Any suggestions for the Metro Area?

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nothing?

Am I out of touch? Do people still shoot 3D in a league format?

·
IZ Kamakawiwo'ole lives!
5,130 Posts
Detroit Sportsmen's Congress

·
Registered
290 Posts
MOR Archery in Shelby Twp has leagues 3 nights a week, Tuesday -Thursday. Started two weeks ago but shouldn't be a problem jumping in.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The metro area is a pretty big place. Can you narrow it down to a more localized spot. This time of year, there are leagues going on all over. It's a matter of how far you want to travel.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies.

MOR Archery in Shelby Twp has leagues 3 nights a week, Tuesday -Thursday. Started two weeks ago but shouldn't be a problem jumping in.
Im thinking more spring & summer? But I will definitely check with them!

The metro area is a pretty big place. Can you narrow it down to a more localized spot. This time of year, there are leagues going on all over. It's a matter of how far you want to travel.
Not a huge issue...I'm not far from 696 & 75 area so I can get almost anyplace in Metro area in 30-40 mins unless traffic interferes.

Any additional suggestions are great!!!!!?

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DSC has a nice outdoor walk through 3-D course in the Fall. Fun course, banquet, door prizes, etc.

Fall is a no-go for me. I am generally working or hunting...mostly hunting.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Adams Archery has a 3D league every Tuesday and Sunday I believe. I compete in the Tuesday night event which is extremely laid back, bunch of good guys. I hear the Sunday night is pretty packed but Tuesday isn't bad. Takes me 25 minutes to get there from the Taylor area.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
If you are looking for a spring league I would also recommend Adam's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts