Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

350 legend fury bullets?

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  link523 
#1 ·
Any one load 158gr fury bullets for 350 legend in ar15? I am looking for a good starting point with lilgun or h110 . I found some stuff in the internet but looks sketchy. 357 maximum looks like 20-22 with h110. But I am seeing 23-26 some guys are staying they use. I have some other powders just not sure off hand. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
There's a lot of people making barrels for the 350 Legend and maximum loads will very because of all the differences. With one barrel I have with the Fury 158 gr. bullet 23 gr. of LilGun primers are mushroomed firing pin impact is almost flat. Even blew one primer out. Had to back down to 22.5 gr then everything was alright.
You need to start low and see where it takes you. AR-15 you can get in trouble very easy with a "hot" load.
Been loading for over 48 years 350 Legend was the first cartridge that I ever blew a primer out. I never have bought ammo from a store ever, have always reloaded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.