Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm expecting to be on the Betsie from the 30th (maybe a day later) thru Sept. 3rd. I am wondering if there any canoe transporting services around, or if someone would be willing to pick us up and transport us to our car for a fee. This is my first salmon season on the Betsie, but ive fished steelhead on it before. Also, I will be fishing the entire month of September, between Betsie, Muskegon, and the Au Sable, and was wondering if I should hold off on the Betsie til a week or two later, and fish the Muskegon first? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
your time will be fine. the fish in the betsie can blow through fast, like last year. id hit the north first and the mo later as the run there usually trails most rivers...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your time will be fine. the fish in the betsie can blow through fast, like last year. id hit the north first and the mo later as the run there usually trails most rivers...
Posted via Mobile Device
That's what I assumed. Thank you. I know what you mean about the fish blowing thru; seeing the steel flying of the damn one day and dissapearing the next allowed me to understand the speed of which nature calls haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts