Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
I heard that this morning!! I know George and Chris really well and they know how to get it done!! Caught them in tight too!!;)

Scott

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Now we know where those Lake Huron kings have been the last 4 years.

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I wondered how long it would take to make it here. I heard about it before he was back into port. It was huge.

Mike

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Those are 2 different fish!! caught back to back days. Nice HUH!! See what you have to look foreward to next weekend!!

Scott
Yah, I noticed they got two of them. Unbelieveable. As for me, lets not get ahead of ourselves, I'll be fine with some low 20's. :D

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Where can I buy a Scale like yours......:lol::lol: JK, Nice fish.....Its been over 20 years since i caught one that size.....:rant::rant:

Mushy

·
Registered
182 Posts
just talked to a charter boat captain freind of mine that says one of the boats on his dock has just caught a 46" king that is very thick in the shoulders and they are estimating mid 30's but don't have a scale till they get back in to Grand Haven. I will update as soon as its confirmed.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
just talked to a charter boat captain freind of mine that says one of the boats on his dock has just caught a 46" king that is very thick in the shoulders and they are estimating mid 30's but don't have a scale till they get back in to Grand Haven. I will update as soon as its confirmed.
I'll take whatever there SMOKIN.........:lol::lol:

Mushy

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Glad to see there are 2 or 3 four year old fish in the pond.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
A 46" king would go over 35#. I have a 38.55# that went 46 or 48". We caught it in 2000 out of Manistee. I have the photo in my photos posted but do mt know how to transfer the photo onto a forum? Cool that the big girls are being caught again!!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
And I thought those days were gone! I remember the 28# I caught in 1981. All I could say to my uncle was, " Turn the boat aound I cant stop it!" I would hope when one of those is hooked is that the hooks are sharp and there is lots of line on the reel. There have been a few screamers on this year but not landed. There are more out there, hitch up the boat! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
each lake has its glory fish

30 pound plus kings lake mich
30 pound plus lakers lake super
30 pound plus browns lake huron
13 pound plus eyes erie
everything lake o

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Not starting anything, but why does every one hold a fish as far away from their body as they can to make an all ready big fish look bigger. I always try to keep it close so there's no mistakes.:confused: The last pic dosn't look so big because it's held close. good fish any way. Good fishin

1 - 20 of 45 Posts