Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few of the same 6...this time working a scrap. Also got a nice 4point that's still in velvet. No yotes last night.

Anybody see the deer in the background...look between the antlers. Hey there, how you doin'?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice pics, you might want to set the time though, unless your pics are from Alaska with it being daylight at 12:00 AM....:):lol:

Moultrie cams are nice, and the company is really good with their warranty. I had an old 35mm camera of theirs and had issues with it taking pictures until it was out of film with no trigger, and they sent several components, including the entire electronics and a new battery for no cost to me!!

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called customer service today...basically it's a small 'time chip' that needs to be replaced. I've reset the time every time I swap out the cards and it's still fubar. I'm going to wait until after hunting season though...I have another camera out as well...except it's an hour hike to it, and I just set it up on Monday. I'm heading out there to pull the card on Saturday morning before my second shift starts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts