Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I kinda got a story/brag story :D well I saw that Zink was there so I stoped by and ended up walking with there Little Man Goose Call not 10 mins later I signed up for the Youth Goose Call Comp. I took 2nd and missed 1st by 2pts cause my call sticked trying to mix in a cluck :mad:. After I got that i went straight back and bought a Power Hen :lol::lol::lol::lol:
(mom wasent happy for the price :evil:)

Kida wanted to brag and say I had fun hahaha!

Did any of you guys enter the Adult Comp?

Mike

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You have earned the treasured "ata boy" Congrats.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
congrats, too bad I missed this great event this year. The Bay City Waterfowl festival is always a good time!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
I stink at calling that is why I take him to the field with me! Not only that I can get the upper hand at the first shot with his hands full of calls!:lol: Honestly I was so proud of him today and all the kids that came out for that fact. They were all winners in my eyes! Guys keep up the great work at getting those kids involved. They are our future!

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
Fantastic job.

Just remind your mom that if you get good enough...

if you practice enough...

you could win THOUSANDS of DOLLARS blowing these silly, what does she call them?.... Whistles?!!! (well, that's what my mom called them when I was driving her crazy!) :evil:

congrats on the win and I can just imagine how proud you've made your dad.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Fantastic job.

Just remind your mom that if you get good enough...

if you practice enough...

you could win THOUSANDS of DOLLARS blowing these silly, what does she call them?.... Whistles?!!! (well, that's what my mom called them when I was driving her crazy!) :evil:

congrats on the win and I can just imagine how proud you've made your dad.
Congrats! I take it you were using the "little man"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts