Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fishing partner went out without me (the nerve) yesterday and this morning!! Just got his report...and it's not good. He hit our hot spots at the mouth both trips. He picked 5 yesterday with only 3 keepers... 2 shorty's. This morning, only 2 keepers and multiple shorties. Not a good story when he says let's go to Erie tomorrow! Not sure one poor showing means it's over but we knew it wouldn't last forever. May still hit it (the upper) in the morning... SSP is long drive for me.

He was exclusively jiggin both trips. He did see some drifters (crawlers) pick a few but does'nt think any more than he landed.

m

p.s. off course, when you leave your lucky patner at home, you get what you deserve!LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
Its about time you gave up on the river this year. What time should I expect to see you at the SSP ramp tomorrow? I will be there around noon or 1

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its about time you gave up on the river this year. What time should I expect to see you at the SSP ramp tomorrow? I will be there around noon or 1
I say, one more time, this is my last trip to the river. My son and his girlfriend want to see what it's all about. We are going to perch for a bit then on to jig.... I don't think they are going to last long but it will be fun!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY (SUNDAY) to EVERYONE!

m

1 - 5 of 5 Posts