Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took a nice 2 man limit today N and E of sailboat buoys. 2oz, meat 20-40 back depending on depth. After 11 had to go to 1.5-7.
Hard to troll earl with all the boats going every which-way. 16-18' eventually made it to 18-20'.
No bugs.

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
NICE FISH!! :cool: Boat trafic will be crazy Bad This weekend, Holiday weekend, And Tournyes. Think we will wait till Mid-week. :evil:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5 on right all over 20".

Too many idiots out there yesterday. One boat came up on angle from behind me, pinching me between a boat in front of me. Then he yells, Where the heck are you going?... I hadn't changed course at all. And he did not have any boats to his left. I just pulled way right to let him thru.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
5 on right all over 20".

Too many idiots out there yesterday. One boat came up on angle from behind me, pinching me between a boat in front of me. Then he yells, Where the heck are you going?... I hadn't changed course at all. And he did not have any boats to his left. I just pulled way right to let him thru.
Ahhhh, combat fishing. Gotta love it. There are some real dandies out there that call them selves fishermen. That is one reason why I stay away from the pack

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Ahhhh, combat fishing. Gotta love it. There are some real dandies out there that call them selves fishermen. That is one reason why I stay away from the pack
FYI...bottle rockets are now legal in MI.Launch nicely out of a Capn Morgan bottle.;):evil:

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
5 on right all over 20".

Yep there are some real smart one's out there. 2 trip's ago some dummie's Pull in 50yards in front of us, then could not get there kicker going. Had to pull one side in. Or it would have been a big mess. He got the ## 1 signal, And a few word's. Screw them pack's!! Last trip blew rite past both pack's, And hammered them without a boat around for mile's. :cool::fish::cool:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Last weekend was the same way, took the family out and started 3 miles from LBM and only made a turn when we got within 1/2mile of boats and got our 20 with no probsof all the idiots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts