Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what you guy's think about the .204. my buddy is thinking about buying one and he is wondering about how they are. :help:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I love mine. They are fast and flat

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone eles know anything about the .204 i don't have enough info to tell my friend to buy one

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
rugger said:
just wondering what you guy's think about the .204. my buddy is thinking about buying one and he is wondering about how they are. anyone eles know anything about the .204 i don't have enough info to tell my friend to buy one? :help:
What does he plan on using it for? I have been using along with my calling patner. All our other guns have satyed home since we got the Rugers.Skinner 2

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I have a Ruger 77 in 223. Nice rifle except the lawyer trigger. Check out a Savage w/ accutrigger. Ill bet they make a 204.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Burris 3x9, and bipod. Shot a couple times at 25 yards, took to 100. Win 34 HP 5 shots 1/2 inch right in the bullseye with no scope correction. Fired the handload of Sierra 39 Blitzkings and they were a bit tighter. For an out of the box varmint rifle, it appears that the .204 is the real deal!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I talked to a gun dealer this past winter,I'm was thinking of getting one too.
Only 2 bad thing he said is, that he's heard that some of the barrels are burning out of them,If thats even possible.I would think they are all bull barrels,And the price of the ammo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts