Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,037 Posts
My goal is to educate as few deer as possible during my entrance/exit routes plus actual time afield. If I can manage to accomplish those then patience and a little dose of good luck will be the final ingredients needed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Still haven’t decided after taking my dream buck last season. Never gonna top it. So priority this year is to help my huntin buddy take a stud. He has been very restricted the last few years helping his elderly father hunt. His dad has an artificial leg so it’s a challenge. Last year he crafted a homemade wagon and pulled him to his stands long distances.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Patience and prevail, plus do not get to greedy!

Reactions: CricketGreen

·
Premium Member
3,256 Posts
It’s been a rough few months on the Flight family, I did get my bow back with a new string and cable today. Mrs Flights mom passed and it hit her like a ton of brick’s. I’m just looking forward to hitting the deer woods to get away from everything, I did promise Mrs Flight that with the price of meat I would fill a couple of doe tags this year.
Flight

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Enjoy every minute in the deer woods like they were my last.
Chute a thirty pointer.
Fill my freezer.
Not get lost.
Not leave any skid marks in my skivvies.

At least I can enjoy my time in the woods
Not getting lost is a real good goal but a wise man once said, when wandering in the woods, if it doesn’t matter where you are then you can never be lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
New saddle for me this year and going one stick. Should be a good learning curve. Safer as I get older staying attached to the tree the whole time seems more important. And rappelling down is fun and easy. Happy to not have to hang 2-3 stands for each wind direction and I should never have the excuse “ should hung a stand over there” now I can just go there!

·
Registered
21,411 Posts
It’s been a rough few months on the Flight family, I did get my bow back with a new string and cable today. Mrs Flights mom passed and it hit her like a ton of brick’s. I’m just looking forward to hitting the deer woods to get away from everything, I did promise Mrs Flight that with the price of meat I would fill a couple of doe tags this year.
Flight
Condolences to your wife and family. Sorry for your loss.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts