Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
721 - 740 of 756 Posts

· Registered
16,358 Posts
They're calling for 39 here tonight. Hoping it doesn't frost or freeze. Looks like everything will be fine for another week or without it. Just picked my first green beans 2 days ago and have a number of small zucchini's growing on the vine. Potatoes foilage is still green. Peppers are loaded but most are too small for picking.

49,362 Posts
Started cutting down garden yesterday will finish today hunting opens tommorow.Worst garden I’ve had in 22years my fault.Super dry never watered or spray or evan weeded after June.just wasn’t in mood this year to big for me.Next year lot smaller so I can take care of it
My tomatoes are still green and growing. Least I've ever done to them lol. Go figure.

Going to be putting a lot of green/orange tomatoes in the yard waste bins. Might even have to do it over 2 pick ups because they'll likely be heavy!

· Registered
5,540 Posts
My tomatoes are still green and growing. Least I've ever done to them lol. Go figure.

Going to be putting a lot of green/orange tomatoes in the yard waste bins. Might even have to do it over 2 pick ups because they'll likely be heavy!
I never evan fertilizers them.just wasn’t into it heat and allergy’s just didn’t feel good in the humity older I get more I hate the heat use to love it when I was young punk

· Registered
16,358 Posts
Just finished picking the butternut and watermelon in case of a freeze. Still have 3 WM and a bowl full of early girls in the house. I'll let the frost take out the potatoe plants as I believe they're still growing. Swiss chard is ready for a meal. Green beans are on their own. Probably a good meals worth there. Peppers are still loaded with small peppers. Taking the chance with a couple small zukes. Plants look great but seeing a pollination problem and slow fruit growth.
Food Green Winter squash Natural foods Squash
Might just finish everything but potatoes this weekend.

· Premium Member
13,667 Posts
721 - 740 of 756 Posts