Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
581 - 600 of 761 Posts

· Registered
5,719 Posts
I take that back... the one vine was previously damaged. Could have weighed it down without new damage. Squirrel is possible
Deers especially grape I allways plant about 8 grapes on edge and they would come every night and really not damage the plant have apple tree 30 feet away had 2 cameras and they allways went for tomatoes first but it’s year not many tomatoes.When baiting was legal all I use for my cameras in august and September for cameras was tomatoes .

50,909 Posts
Deers especially grape I allways plant about 8 grapes on edge and they would come every night and really not damage the plant have apple tree 30 feet away had 2 cameras and they allways went for tomatoes first but it’s year not many tomatoes.When baiting was legal all I use for my cameras in august and September for cameras was tomatoes .
Definitely not deer in my case.

· Registered
3,246 Posts
Last year we only wanted one cabbiage plant, so planting just one was the plan. We planned to harvest it after a weekend trip. When we returned the plant had been half devoured. Caged and no sign of entry.

Later that morning we noticed several starlings were pecking it. Like I didn't already hate starlings. Only thing they touched.

50,909 Posts
Last year we only wanted one cabbiage plant, so planting just one was the plan. We planned to harvest it after a weekend trip. When we returned the plant had been half devoured. Caged and no sign of entry.

Later that morning we noticed several starlings were pecking it. Like I didn't already hate starlings. Only thing they touched.
My pest is a woodchuck. Found the access point and then I saw him this morning. I had him in the crosshairs of the .22 cal springer and was squeezing when something spooked it. It's a young one a little larger than a fat squirrel.

581 - 600 of 761 Posts