Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
I talked with Joe at the bar the other day, at this point he is hopeful to have his doors open February 1. That said if there is limited capacity I am not sure if he will be able to accommodate. I will follow-up once we get an update from the Governor.

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts
what is this harness swap? can I bring my non-productive harnesses and swap them with some good ones?? I suggest to do a zoom meeting, much easier and safer.

·
Premium Member
6,411 Posts
what is this harness swap? can I bring my non-productive harnesses and swap them with some good ones?? I suggest to do a zoom meeting, much easier and safer.
zoom meeting to trade harnesses ya that’s interesting . Wear a mask you don’t need to kiss all your friends on the mouth it’s just a harness swap

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
What about having a “harness trunk swap”???
Kinda like trunk-or-treat for Halloween.
We will be outside and not breaking any rules.
Thoughts?
I like the idea of a harness trunk swap but would like to see a sign up from MS Sportsman fisherman that want to bring 10 of their favorite harnesses and get 10 in return. We did this via a mail in program 12 years ago. This was one of the 10 patterns I got from that harness swap and continue to use it in my spread prior to and during the Mayfly hatch.

IMG_2569.JPG

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I like the idea of a harness trunk swap but would like to see a sign up from MS Sportsman fisherman that want to bring 10 of their favorite harnesses and get 10 in return. We did this via a mail in program 12 years ago. This was one of the 10 patterns I got from that harness swap and continue to use it in my spread prior to and during the Mayfly hatch.

View attachment 635637
perfect

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just received the word that YES we can have the annual Harness Swap Meet and Greet!!!
Let’s plan for Sunday February 28, 2021
Location is the same....Champions Bar and Grill on Sibley Rd on the corner of Sibley Rd and Racho Rd in Brownstown, MI
Post any questions here please.
Thanks a ton for your efforts butter13!!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
I spoke with the owner today, and the biggest thing he said if we need to keep our masks on if we are not seated and eating. I will be meeting with him this week to discuss potential set up changes to encourage social distancing and avoid unnecessary attention to our little group.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
They also have great food there! I have had a few luncheon meeting there. Very nice place. Unless Skinner2 says let’s do it at my house!!! I would have to get there early you know to test the food make sure it’s good! And get the beer ready:cool:. Always trying to help LOL...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts